Coiled Easter Baskets



LITTLE MISS textile art tote EASTER BaSKeT
This basket measures 9 inches in diameter. Its basin sits 5.25 inches tall. The overhead handle was made from a recycled belt that is mauve suede. The colors include lavender, mauve, pink, white and bit of magenta. I have photographed it with some standard kitchen eggs so you can more easily gauge the size.

STRAWBERRY PICKING textile art BASKET bucket
Crafted with strawberry fields in mind, this bucket shaped basket even has a strawberry themed handle. Hand coiled in a collection of berry shades, this basket's colors include mauve, raspberry, wine and pink. Additional colors include shades of light celery, a bit of apricot and a touch of leafy green.

Customized Coiled Rope Easter Basket ~ made to order
Every year I struggle with baskets for Easter. Most are huge and, honestly, I don't want my little ones bring home that many sweets. We're also not huge on purchasing plastic and the wicker ones I've bought don't last from one season to the next. Now that I'm making coiled rope baskets, my dilemma is solved. These coiled rope Easter baskets are plenty big for a good haul of Easter goodies, have just enough give in them that they will store nicely and are made from natural supplies. The dimensions are... Diameter at top 8.5" Diameter at bottom 5" Height of bowl 5" Height with handle 11.5" When you add your rope Easter baskets to your cart, be sure to specify the colors you want -you can chose up to four colors.

Rainbow Easter Basket, Handmade Easter Bucket
Handmade Rainbow Easter Bucket! I hand wrapped these fun blue and rainbow fabrics around cotton line, which I then hand coiled and machine quilted to make it sturdy. I used the raw edge technique with a little fray, adding a nice shabby chic texture. I just love the top rainbow striped fabric, so festive. Measures: 5.5"High, 12" High including Handle and 11"diameter top Unique Easter Basket! OOAK!

Green Easter Basket, Handmade Easter Bucket
I hand wrapped these lovely lime green and orange fabrics around cotton line, which I then hand coiled and machine quilted to make it sturdy. I used the raw edge technique with a little fray for a great shabby chic texture. Measures: 5"High, 10" High including Handle and 10"diameter top I just love these colorful fabrics, all are 100% cotton and all show on the inside of the basket too! Unique Pattern! OOAK!

Shabby Chic Easter Basket, Handmade Lavender Easter Basket, Lavender Easter Decoration, Cottage Chic Basket
I hand wrapped these shabby chic lavender fabrics around cotton line, which I then hand coiled and machine sewed to make it sturdy. I used the raw edge technique with a little fray for a nice shabby chic texture. Measures: 3.5"High, 10"diameter top I just love these pretty lavender fabrics, all are 100% cotton and all show on the inside of the basket too! Ready to ship today! I combine shipping and refund overages. Great Shabby Chic Easter decor!

Blue Easter Basket, Handmade Baby First Easter Basket
Handmade Blue Easter Fabric Basket! I hand wrapped these fun blue and orange fabrics around cotton line, which I then hand coiled and machine quilted to make it sturdy. I used the raw edge technique with a little fray for a great shabby chic texture. Measures: 4.5"High, 10" High including Handle and 10"diameter top Lovely Baby's First Easter Bucket! I just love these colorful fabrics, both are 100% cotton and both show on the inside of the basket too! Unique Pattern! OOAK!

Green Easter Bucket, Fun Easter Basket
Fun Green Easter Fabric Basket! I hand wrapped this fun green fabric around cotton line, which I then hand coiled and machine quilted to make it sturdy. I used the raw edge technique with a little fray for a great shabby chic texture. This fun green fabric has great orange and yellow highlights! I added a colorful blue base fabric for a nice accent. Both are 100% cotton! Measures: 4.5"High, 10" High including Handle and 11"diameter top Great Easter Egg Hunt Bucket!

Easter basket, large, custom coiled rope basket
Choose your own colors for the perfect custom hand sewn Easter basket. With its large bowl and sturdy handle you'll definitely be able to carry all your eggs in one basket. These baskets are made to order and will take 1 to 2 weeks to be made and mailed. ** Please read the dimensions carefully. Approximate basket size, you can see from the photos that each one may vary slightly: Bowl diameter at top: 9 inches Bowl diameter at base: 6 inches Bowl height: 5 inches Height with handle: 12.5 inches

Colorful Easter Basket with Handle
This basket could be the perfect simple Easter basket for a little one, and could double as a gardening basket, a nature gathering basket, or a flower girl basket. Choose a size that works for you, or get in touch with your custom requests. Please read the following to help you calculate your desired size: Small: -6" across top of bowl -approximately 3" tall basket -6-7" tall handle -holds 7-10 eggs

Pink Easter Basket, Pink Gift Basket
Measures: 5"High, 12" High including Handle and 10"diameter top Unique Easter Basket! OOAK! Great Baby Girl Easter Basket! I love this pink striped fabric, it is 100% cotton and shows on the inside of the basket too!

Rainbow Easter Basket
I hand wrapped these fun rainbow and yellow fabrics around cotton line, which I then hand coiled and machine quilted to make it sturdy. I used the raw edge technique with a little fray adding a shabby chic texture. Measures: 5.5"High, 12" High including Handle and 11"diameter top

Blue Easter Basket
Handmade Blue Easter Basket! I hand wrapped these fun blue and orange fabrics around cotton line, which I then hand coiled and machine quilted to make it sturdy. I used the raw edge technique with a little fray for a great shabby chic texture. Measures: 5"High, 12" High including Handle and 10"diameter top

Blue Easter Basket
I hand wrapped these lovely blue and yellow fabrics around cotton line, which I then hand coiled and machine quilted to make it sturdy. I used the raw edge technique with a little fray for a great shabby chic texture. I made this basket higher than most of my other baskets, larger bucket for more Easter eggs! Measures: 6"High, 12" High including Handle and 12"diameter top Lovely Boy Blue Easter Bucket! Homemade Keepsake Easter Basket!

Boho Easter Basket
I hand wrapped these lovely cotton batik fabrics around cotton line, which I then hand coiled and machine quilted to make it sturdy. I used the raw edge technique with a little fray for a great shabby chic texture. The lovely purple base fabric adds a nice contrast! Measures: 4"High, 11" High including Handle and 10"diameter top

Blue Easter Basket, Handmade Easter Bucket

Handmade Blue Easter Fabric Basket! I hand wrapped these lovely blue and green fabrics around cotton line, which I then hand coiled and machine quilted to make it sturdy. I used the raw edge technique with a little fray for a great shabby chic texture. I added a bright green base fabric for a nice contrast. Measures: 5.5"High, 12" High including Handle and 11"diameter top I just love these colorful fabrics, all are 100% cotton and all show on the inside of the basket too! Layered colors! Unique Pattern!

Pink Easter Basket
I hand wrapped these lovely high quality batik fabrics around cotton line, which I then hand coiled and machine sewed to make the basket sturdy. I used the raw edge technique with a little fray to give it texture. I used 4 different beautiful batik fabrics and all are 100% cotton and all show on the inside too! Measures: 5" High, 10" High with Handle, 10" diameter top

Sage Green Basket
I hand wrapped this lovely sage green fabric around cotton line, which I then hand coiled and machine quilted to make it sturdy. I used the raw edge technique with a little fray for a great shabby chic texture. The cute button on the basket is included for a sweet accent. Measures: 3"High, and 7"diameter top, base 3" I just love this pretty pastel fabric.

Green Easter Bucket
I hand wrapped this fun green fabric around cotton line, which I then hand coiled and machine quilted to make it sturdy. I used the raw edge technique with a little fray for a great shabby chic texture. This fun green fabric has great orange and yellow highlights! I added a colorful blue base fabric for a festive pop!. Measures: 5"High, 12" High including Handle and 11"diameter top

Easter Basket Clothesline Rope Basket Hand Coiled Boy Basket Girl Basket
Easter Basket Rope Coiled Basket in Bright Orange and Green Fabrics and Clothesline Boy Basket Girl Basket Ideal for the Easter Bunny to fill this April for your Boy or Girl. This clothesline and fabric strip design uses bright orange and green with tiny touches of blue, red and black to create this heirloom quality basket. The bright colors are perfect to add a pop of color to your home or office decor. Clothesline is hand wrapped with quilt shop quality fabric then machine quilted. The one-of-a-kind basket is shaped as it's stitched which adds strength and stability. Additional clothesline forms a medallion on the center front showcased with a green glass bead. Sturdy handle formed from four rows of clothesline wrapped separately and quilted together.

Girl's Easter Basket with Handle Coiled Rope Clothesline Shades of Pink Catchall Ask a question
Girl's Easter Basket with Handle Coiled Rope Clothesline Shades of Pink This coiled rope basket is a step above the rest with clothesline tightly wrapped in a large variety of spring pink batik fabrics. Sturdy handle makes it perfect for gathering eggs. Use for child's Easter basket, Easter Bread Basket or seasonal center piece. Keep as family heirloom basket or repurpose as Mother's Day planter or catchall. Whatever you decide, it will surely become a family favorite. Wonderful child's first Easter Basket....heirloom gift from grandparents? Clothesline is hand wrapped with quilt shop quality batik fabrics then machine quilted. The one-of-a-kind heirloom basket is shaped as it's stitched which adds strength and stability. Colors included many shades of pinks. Front and handle is accented by glass bead. THESE ARE FOR ORIENTATION ONLY and can be removed if child is small. All baskets/bowls are coated with UV fabric protector to protect against sun damage and create a invisible barrier from most stains. Made in my pet free, smoke free, fragrance free home studio. Base: 6.25 inches Top: 8 inches Height: 4.25 inches Height with Handle: 11 inches

Lavender Easter Basket, Handmade Purple Easter Bucket, Easter Decoration, Keepsake coiled fabric Easter Basket
I hand wrapped these lovely lavender and purple cotton fabrics around cotton line, which I then hand coiled and machine quilted to make it sturdy. I used the raw edge technique with a little fray for a great shabby chic texture. I added a deep purple base fabric for fun contrast! Fun Fuzz ball on the basket is included too! Measures: 5.5"High, 12" High including Handle and 11" diameter top

Easter basket, clothesline wrapped basket, green basket
This basket is made by wrapping clothesline with strips of fabric and then zig zagging it all together. I can custom make baskets for any occasion, colors, and shape. Measurements: 10" diameter at the top, 4" tall, 25" handle

Pink Easter Bucket, Handmade Pink Easter Basket
Lovely Easter Basket! I hand wrapped these pretty pink fabrics around cotton line, which I then hand coiled and machine sewed to make it sturdy. I used the raw edge technique with a little fray for a nice shabby chic texture. I added a pretty pink cotton fabric to the base for a nice accent. Both fabrics show on the inside of the basket too! The cute flower on the basket is included. The cute matching Easter Bunny is also included. Measures: 5.5"High, 12" High including Handle and 11"diameter top

Boy Easter Basket, Handmade Blue Easter Basket
Handmade Blue Easter Fabric Basket! I hand wrapped these lovely blue and green fabrics around cotton line, which I then hand coiled and machine quilted to make it sturdy. I used the raw edge technique with a little fray for a great shabby chic texture. Measures: 5.5"High, 12" High including Handle and 11" diameter top

Pink Easter Basket, Pink Flower Girl Basket
Pretty Pink Easter Basket! Lovely Wedding Card Basket! I hand wrapped these lovely pink and blue fabrics around cotton line, which I then hand coiled and machine quilted to make it sturdy. I used the raw edge technique with a little fray, adding a nice shabby chic texture. Measures: 4.5"High, 10" High including Handle and 11"diameter top Unique Easter Basket! OOAK!

Princess Easter Basket
Lovely Princess Glitter Basket! Cute Easter Basket I hand wrapped these pretty lavender and pink fabrics around cotton line, which I then hand coiled and machine sewed to make it sturdy. I used the raw edge technique with a little fray for a nice shabby chic texture. The cute little pink bunny is included. Measures: 5.5"High, 12" High including Handle and 11"diameter top

Bunny Charm Coil Basket
Basket size: Top rim diameter across: 6 inches Bottom rim diameter across : 3.5 inches Height: 2.25 inches

DUCHESS textile art tote EASTER BaSKeT
This basket is a classic Easter basket shape. My sons have used their Easter baskets every year, making them a family heirloom to treasure. I make these in all kinds of colors, but this one has been crafted with a bit of royal sparkle. It has a front "jeweled" embellishment that coordinates with the basket's colors. This basket measures 12 inches in diameter. Its basin sits 5.5 inches tall.

GLAZED CARROTS textile art BASKET tote Bucket
This basket is my standard Easter bucket shape and size. My sons have used their baskets for years, making them family heirlooms. I make these baskets in all kinds of colors. This one uses the colors of glazed carrots. This includes caramel, light apricot, rust, brown, burnt orange, ivory and black. There are also a few tiny specks of blue. This bucket shaped basket measures 9 inches in diameter. Its basin sits 5.25 inches high. The overhead swing handle is wire with a wooden grip. 30

No comments:

Post a Comment